Spider Theme Halloween Frame
Our little guy did a foot ghost painting last year at his drop in Center. It was kinda too late to frame it at the time and I kept the project on my "To Do List" for this year. So, here it is. The frame is a deep purple with some spider webs and spiders. The frame looks somewhat blue on the picture. It is an easy and quick FUN project.
|Ghost foot Paint in a Spider Theme Frame|
Cost: $1.75 just for the frame (I already had the paint and props).
Think about buying Halloween related items when the holiday is over to get the best deals for your next year project. I know that I will be looking for googly eyes of different sizes to make another frame to display a picture of our little guy in his Bee costume from this year.
- a wooden frame
- acrylic paint
- glass (medium for acrylic paint)
- small containers
- hot glue gun
- Halloween props
- Sand the wooden frame to have a nice smooth surface.
- apply 2 quotes of acrylic paint (purple). Let the paint dry between each quote. It should dry very quickly.
- Apply 1 quote of acrylic varnish and let it dry.
- Glue Halloween props of your choice on the frame using a hot glue gun.
Have a Spooky Halloween!!!!