Thursday, June 12, 2014

June 12 is Peanut Butter Cookie Day


Peanut Butter Cookie Day


Today is peanut butter cookie day! What a delicious day ;-) For the occasion, I bake some cookies yesterday using my favorite recipe, titled The Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies. It is my way to go recipe and it becomes everyone's favorite at the first bite. Check Diana's website for more great recipes by checking her website: Diana's Desserts.


About the Recipe, Texture and Taste
It is an easy recipe and the instructions are straight forward. The only note that I will make is that I have to bake the cookies around 11 minutes. It might be an altitude thing (at 5280 feet). Talking about texture and taste, the cookie has a nice crunch at the first and every bite. you will taste the peanut butter flavor and aroma with a feeling of warmth and with a hint of saltiness at the end of your bite.





Happy Peanut Butter Day for all the Peanut Butter Lovers,

Laetitia


No comments:

Post a Comment