|Fall is in the air.|
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lay 18 muffin cup holders in your muffin pans
2. Mix all the dry ingredients.
3. In a different bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
4. Incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry and stir well.
5. Add the cranberries and walnuts to the batter and stir until they are homogeneously spread.
6. Bake at for 20 minutes and let it cool completely on a rack.
What do I think about this recipe?
It is a house FAVORITE! Do I need to say more?
The muffins are moist just right. It has an earthy taste and texture. The cranberries add a soft aspect to the muffin with a soft crunch from the walnuts.
- If you make it has a bread, bake it for 50-55 minutes or so.
- To chopped the walnuts, I put them in a small zipblock bag, zip it, and hammer the half walnuts until I like it. It is simple, easy and no mess.
- To pour the batter in the muffin holders, I use an ice cream scooper.