Friday, September 28, 2012

25 Pounds of Flour


Over the last several months, I have been baking so much that I had to adjust the quantity of flour that I was purchasing. So I went from a regular 5 pound bag of white flour to a 10 pound thinking that it would last me a little longer. Before I realized it, my second bag of 10 pound  flour was already empty. So I went to the extreme to my standards and got a 25 pound bag of All-Purpose Flour. I am opening it today to make a pizza dough for tonight. I am very curious to see by when this massive bag will be gone. I let you postpone. Today is Friday, May 3rd and I officially finished the 25 pound bag of flour. The bag survived almost 9 months. Baking and cooking is not over. I have a new 25 pound bag ready to go..... 



From 5 to 25 pounds!


Here is a list of what I have baked so far with the 25 pound bag of flour:
- Apple Butter Muffins (1)
- Alfredo Sauce (1)
- Banana Nut Bread (1)
- Banana Pancakes (1)
Banana Nut Bread
- Blinis (1)
- Brownie (1)
- Brownie Roll-Out Cookies (1)
- Buns (1)
- Carrot Brownie - salty (1)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (1)
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread (1)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (1)
- Ciabatta (1)
- Corn Bread (3)
- Crab Bisque (1)
- Crêpes (1)
- Crumble Topping (1)
- Deux Cuilleres (1)
- Financiers (3)
- Fried Green Tomatoes (1)
- king Cake (1)
Laetitia's Rosemary Bread (2)
Pancakes (plain)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins (1)
- Mascarpone Pancake (1)
- Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin (1)
- Orange Carrot Cupcakes (1)
- Pancakes - Plain (3)
- Parmesan-Corn Bread Muffin (1)
- Peanut Butter Cookies (1)
- Pizza Dough (2)
- Pumpkin-Maple Pie (1)
- Sablés (1)
- Sauce Béchamel (1)
- Scones with chocolate chips (1)
- Sugar Cookies (1)
- Soufflé - cheese (1)
- Texan Chili (1)
- Triple Berry Muffins (1)
- Waffles (1 1/2)

No comments:

Post a Comment